by Shaun Chamberlin on January 5th, 2010
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Light posting from 20 April to 5th May
- Limits to Economic Growth?
- What An Energy Revolution Looks Like
- The Paris Climate Agreement: Should We Stay or Should We Go?
- Peak Oil Review – 17 April 2017
- Split personalities: We like some science, but not all of it
- Japan’s Nuclear Shutdown
- How a Judge Scrapped Pennsylvania Families’ $4.24M Water Pollution Verdict in Gas Drilling Lawsuit
- Methane Leaks from Energy Wells Affects Groundwater, Travels Great Distances, Study Confirms
- Renewables Growth Breaks Records Again Despite Fall in Investment
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams