by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research work
of Shaun Chamberlin, author of
The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners nationally and internationally.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Climate Reckoning: My Own Private Coal Story
- Peak Oil Review - Sept 29
- Strictly Business: Why £50 Divestment of Oil Stocks Makes Sense
- Anti-coal campaigners continue to win in the Northwest
- Peak oil notes - Sept 25
- The Oiliness of Everything: Invisible Oil and Energy Payback Time.
- Power to the People? Not if utilities have their say.
- Oil Companies Quietly Prepare For a Future of Carbon Pricing
- Paul Krugman’s Errors and Omissions
- Low Oil Prices: Sign of a Debt Bubble Collapse, Leading to the End of Oil Supply
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams