by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Wood Pellets: Green Energy or New Source of CO2 Emissions?
- Peak Oil Review - Jan 26
- The most important thing to understand about the coming oil production cutbacks
- Energy Crunch: Clean energy gains ground
- Hype, Broken Promises, and Shales
- Resilience Roundup - Jan 23
- Tanking Asia Gas Prices Makes BC LNG 'Not Viable,' Expert Says
- A New Theory of Energy and The Economy - Part 1 - Generating Economic Growth
- Peak Oil Notes - Jan 22
- Our Renewable Future
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams