by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Peak Oil Review - Sept 28
- Will Renewables Replace Fossil Fuels?
- Will declines in U.S. and Canadian oil production lead to a global decline?
- Whatever Happened to Peak Oil?
- Kurt Cobb: Money Cannot Manufacture Resources
- Peak Oil Notes - 24 Sep
- Is Cheaper Driving Here to Stay?
- Tight Oil Reality Check
- Half a Million California Students Attend School In Oil Train Blast Evacuation Zones
- Peak Oil Review - Sep 21
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams