by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Why "Supply and Demand" doesn't Work for Oil
- The "Syrian Sickness": What Crude Oil Gives, Crude Oil will Take Away
- Drought Influenced Syrian Civil War; So What, Says U.S. Congress
- Peak Oil Review - Nov 23
- Despite Low Oil Prices, Renewable Power Gaining Traction, Energy Agencies Report — But Not Yet Fast Enough for the Climate
- The Elephant in Paris – the Military and Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Peak Oil Notes - Nov 19
- Keeping warm with minimal heating: small-scale solutions
- The Heresy of Intellectual Choice
- Can We Afford the Future?
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams