by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Swarthmore Students Launch First Indefinite Occupation for Fossil Fuel Divestment
- The Shale Debt Redux
- US enters undulating crude oil production plateau in 2015
- Global Shale Fail: Oil Majors Leaving Fracking Fields Across Europe, Asia
- Peak Oil Review - Mar 23
- Cheap oil, complexity and counterintuitive conclusions
- Energy Crunch: turning a corner?
- Resilience Roundup - Mar 20
- Lifting the U.S. Oil Export Ban Is No Solution to Low Oil Prices
- Peak Oil Notes - Mar 19
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams