by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Five Billion Years of Energy Supply: the "Stereosphere" and the Upcoming Photovoltaic Revolution
- Peak Oil Review - Aug 22 2016
- Limitless imagination and physical limits
- Some Reflections on the Twilight of the Oil Age (part III)
- Peak Oil Review: A Midweek Update - 18th Aug 2016
- Facts and Falsehoods in Energy Transition
- In Scathing Review, EPA's Science Advisors Tell Agency Not to Downplay Fracking-Related Water Contamination
- Peak Oil Review - Aug 15 2016
- The Solar Transition
- Is the Oil Industry Dying?
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams