by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Hundreds Rally in Alaska to Tell Obama ‘Climate Leaders Don’t Drill the Arctic’
- Community is Created by Filling the Cup: Talking Resilience with Lynn Benander
- U.S. tight oil production decline
- Peak Oil Ass-Backwards: Peak Oil, Meet Fractional-Reserve Banking
- Europe Oil Consumption Peaked in 2005
- Peak Oil Review - Aug 31
- Peak Oil Notes - Aug 27
- Deflationary Collapse Ahead?
- The King is Dead!
- My Chicken of an EV
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams