by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research work
of Shaun Chamberlin, author of
The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners nationally and internationally.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Natural gas: A green bridge to hell
- Peak Oil Review - July 28
- The Changing Face of World Oil Markets
- Why doesn't the 'long emergency' feel like an emergency?
- IEA Oil Market Forecast: Optimistic Assumptions And An Economy Unable To Grow Out Of Its Problems
- Energy Crunch: Global debate heats up
- Divest! - Then What?
- Pennsylvania Auditor: State Department of Environmental Protection Was Unprepared For Shale Industry’s Growth
- World Oil Production at 3/31/2014-Where are We Headed?
- The Art of Fermentation
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams