by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Long live Italy! Can the "sun country" reach one million photovoltaic plants?
- Peak Oil Review - July 6
- Lab rats and the corruption of how we count
- Citizens Can Sue Fracking Companies for Earthquake Damage, Says Oklahoma Supreme Court
- Defra Reports Reveals Extent of Impacts on People Living near Fracking Wells
- Peak Oil Notes - July 2
- Asia depends on Middle East for 66 % of its oil imports
- Supreme Court Rejects Argument to Dismiss Landmark Fracking Case
- Rural Colorado Leads the Charge for Energy Freedom
- “We are in danger of winning. But….”
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams