by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Richard Heinberg on Our Renewable Future
- Peak Oil Review - Mar 2
- Oil Prices Don’t Change Because of Rig Count
- Energy policy - Mar 1
- The Great Game in the Holy Land
- North Dakota Considers Weakening Standards on Radioactive Drilling Waste as Oil Prices Collapse
- Peak Oil Notes - Feb 26
- Is the US Overplaying Its Energy Hand?
- Obama's Veto of Keystone XL Bittersweet for Texans Forced to Allow the Pipeline on Their Land
- Are We In The Midst Of An Epic Battle Between Interest Rates And The Oil Price?
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams