by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Environmentalists Are Taking California To Court Over Illegal Oil Industry Wastewater Injection
- US Crude Oil Consumption Peaked a Decade Ago
- Peak Oil Review - May 18
- After Passenger Train Derailment in Philadelphia Kills At Least 7, Attention Turns to Oil-by-Rail Hazards
- Peak Oil: A Graphic Story
- Energy Crunch: the next five years
- Resilience Roundup - May 15
- Peak Oil Notes - May 14
- How Sustainable is Stored Sunlight?
- How Solar Can Help Nepal's Relief Efforts
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams