by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Former Inspectors Describe Dangerous Flaws in Construction of Major East Coast Gas Pipeline
- Northwest Tribes Band Together to Stop Oil-by-Rail
- Why Do We Pretend to Clean Up Ocean Oil Spills?
- The Role of Development Banks in Energy Transition
- Peak Oil Review - July 18 2016
- M. King Hubbert and the future of peak oil
- Hooked! The Unyielding Grip of Fossil Fuels on Global Life
- What We as a People Can Do
- Peak Oil Review: A Midweek Update - 14 July 2016
- A Dream Scenario
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams