by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Evidence Released at TransCanada’s Keystone XL Permit Renewal Hearing Sheds Light On Serious Pipeline Risks
- Peak Oil Notes - July 30
- Higher-risk 'Shallow Fracking' More Common than Suspected: Study
- Shale Gas Reality Check
- The Community Energy Revolution
- Peak Oil Review - July 27
- Energy Crunch - Green taxes: love or hate?
- Nine Reasons Why Low Oil Prices May “Morph” Into Something Much Worse
- Powering Community: Talking Resilience with Timothy DenHerder-Thomas
- Peak Oil Review - July 23
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams