by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research work
of Shaun Chamberlin, author of
The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners nationally and internationally.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Peak oil review - Sept 15
- America: You’ve got three more years to drive normally!
- Are we on the path of 'Limits to Growth'?
- The Revenge of the Circulating Fan
- Resilience Roundup - Sept 11
- Can Carbon Capture Technology Be Part of the Climate Solution?
- Peak oil notes - Sept 11
- The "Upstream" Story that Hasn't Been Told
- Power Hungry
- McKibben to Obama: Fracking May Be Worse Than Burning Coal
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams