by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Peak Oil Review - Dec 15
- Chemicals from Fracking, Acidizing, and Gravel Packing Make us Sick
- The high cost of low-priced oil
- Energy Crunch: Oil Slide
- World on drip of unconventional oil
- Resilience Roundup - Dec 11
- Citizens Take Monitoring Into Own Hands as Eagle Ford Shale Boom Continues Undaunted
- Peak oil notes - Dec 11
- Debate heats up on risk of frozen fossil fuel assets
- Fossil Fuels: Are we on the Edge of the Seneca Cliff?
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams