by Shaun Chamberlin on September 4th, 2012
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, author of The Transition Timeline, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- Andrew Nikiforuk Breaks Down the Global Oil Price Slump
- Peak Oil Review - Oct 27
- Drilling Deeper: A Reality Check On U.S. Government Forecasts For a Lasting Tight Oil & Shale Gas Boom
- Resilience Roundup - Oct 24
- On Public Health and Energy
- Eight Pieces of Our oil Price Predicament
- Peak Oil Notes - Oct 23
- Resilient and Sustainable Infrastructure for Urban Energy Systems
- Fracking Ban Ballot Initiatives Intensify
- How will Saudi Arabia respond to lower oil prices?
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams