by Shaun Chamberlin on January 5th, 2010
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- EU Coal Plants ‘Should all Close by 2030’
- Climate Science Part 1
- On Oil Spills, Alberta Regulator Can’t Be Believed: New Report
- Questioning “Our Renewable Future”
- Failing States, Collapsing Systems: Biophysical Triggers of Political Violence: Review
- Peak Oil Review – Feb 13 2017
- Wringing Oil From Your Beverages, Food, Stuff and Heat (How to Make Your Life Less Oily in 2017, Part III)
- Does the Australian LNG export experience foreshadow soaring U.S. natural gas prices?
- Sure, Pipelines are Good for Oil Companies, but What about Jobs Related to Preserving Nature and Culture?
- Renewable Electricity Generation In Asia – A Realistic Assessment
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams