by Shaun Chamberlin on November 25th, 2009
Dark Optimism is the not-for-profit public interest research, activism
and writing of Shaun Chamberlin, working with a wide network of friends and partners around the world.
We are unashamedly positive about what kind of a world humanity
could create, and unashamedly
realistic about how far we are
from creating it today.
Be notified of new posts
- Adolf Hitler
Posts by topic
Posts by date
Search Dark Optimism
Dark Optimism News Feed
- How NREL Supports Energy Transition
- Peak Oil Review – Jan 23 2016
- Accountable to Whom, Exactly?
- G20 Climate Risk Report is a Wake-up Call for Fossil-Fuel Investors
- Analysis: UK Wind Generated More Electricity than Coal in 2016
- Peak Uranium: The Uncertain Future of Nuclear Energy
- The Keystone Pipeline Network Could Soon Be Completed Under Trump, But Will It Be Safe?
- An Update on Mineral Depletion: Do we Need Mining Quotas?
- Transition in the North Sea and Netherlands
- Will the US Really Be a Major Energy Exporter?
"To be truly radical is to make hope possible, rather than despair convincing." - Raymond Williams